This D-Series cue has a White Forearm and Butt Sleeve with Howling Wolves Transfers. It features Genuine double-pressed Black & Blue Irish Linen wrap. Stainless Steel Joint Collar and Butt Cap.
The Players Advantage 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage
- Made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- High-quality French Le Pro leather tip
- Special High-impact ferrule so durable it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee against chipping or cracking
- Custom 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit
- Full 15" professional taper for an effortless stroke
- High-gloss Super UV Finish protects cue from fading & chipping
- Double-pressed Irish linen wrap for a sweat-free and stable grip
Players cues and shafts are made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple. The wood for each cue is hand picked by seasoned craftsmen to ensure maximum quality and straightness.
Turned and Dried Seven Times
Each blank is turned seven times while the wood is curing to prevent warping. We also treat the wood with Nelsonite, a patented stabilizer that protects it from atmospheric changes. We then apply a proprietary epoxy finish that seals the pores in the wood, protecting the cue even further from moisture and warping.
High-Gloss Super UV Finish + French Cue Wax and a Pro Taper
The high-gloss"super finish" on a Players cue provides an armor coating that protects from fading and chipping. We give each Players shaft a professional taper and treat it with a special French cue wax, allowing it to literally glide through your fingers for a much better, smoother stroke.
Quality French Le Pro Tips
All Players cues (excluding the HXT Technology Series) come standard with a high-quality French"Le Pro" tip for maximum ball control.
Special High-Impact Ferrule
The high-impact ferrule on a Players cue is so durable that it carries a lifetime guarantee against chipping or cracking.
Players Lifetime Guarantee
All Players Cues are backed by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects on non-wearable parts, including WARPING.