Antique stained Tiger Maple forearm and butt sleeve with decadent graphic malachite and cocobolo art deco style design, black & white Implex joint collar, and genuine black & green C Irish linen wrap. Made from 100% North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple with a special high-impact ferrule so durable it comes with a Lifetime Guarantee against chipping or cracking. The high-gloss super UV Finish protects the cue from fading & chipping and the double-pressed Irish linen wrap gives it a sweat-free and stable grip. It has a full 15" professional taper for an effortless stroke, a custom 5/16 x 18 joint for a secure fit, and a high-quality French Le Pro leather tip. Includes a Lifetime Guarantee even against warpage.
- Decadent graphic malachite and cocobolo art deco style design
- Stain: Antique
- Tip: 13mm Le Pro Leather Medium
- Ferrule: High Impact
- Wrap: Double-pressed Irish linen
- Shaft: North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- Taper: Full 15" professional
- Finish: High-gloss Super UV
- Forearm / Sleeve: North American Grade A Hard Rock Maple
- Joint: 5/16 x 18
- Butt Cap: Implex
- Bumper: Rubber
- Warranty: Limited lifetime manufacturer against defects on non-wearable parts, including warping.