This Birdseye Maple Cue has a lot of fabulous features, from the Khaki Stain and Ultra-Violet Urethane Finish, to the White and Blue Dream Premium Pearl Inlays. It has Stainless Steel and Black IMA Rings, Everest Laminated Tip, High-Impact Black IMA Joint, Quick Release Stainless Stell Pin, and a Ostrich Embossed Leather Wrap.
At Viking Cues, They know that better cues lead to better games. Over the years, Viking has become recognized as the leading cue maker in the industry. Their reputation is owed to the superior quality and craftsmanship of Their products. Because of Their focus on making great playing cues and Their time-honored tradition in the billiards world. Viking's reputation continues to be the industry leader.
From the leather tip, to the rubber bumper, a Viking cue is constructed with the best components, experience, and care in the billiards industry. They manufacture 99% of their parts they use on their cues and guarantee that their product is 100% American made.
- Rings - Stainless Steel, Black (IMA) and Stainless Steel
- Stain - Khaki
- Inlays - 64 Black (IMA), White and Blue Dream Premium Pearl Inlays
- Tip - Everest Laminated
- Ferrule - Viking SUPER Ferrule, capped and threaded onto the shaft
- Wrap - Ostrich Embossed Leather by Tiger Products
- Shaft - 11.75mm - ViKORE Hard Rock Maple (Aged 5 years)
- Benefit - Extreme Control and Accuracy
- Turnings - 9 to 11 turnings over 18 to 24 months
- Taper - 12" to 14" Pro Taper
- Finish - Ultra-violet Urethane 3 coat finish
- Forearm - Premium Birdseye Maple
- Joint - High Impact Black (IMA), flat faced with a brass insert
- Pin - Viking 5/16 x 18 Quick Release, Stainless Steel
- ButtPlate - High Impact Modified Acrylic with Viking Logo
- Bumper - Threaded Rubber